Download the Working Map
APPLICATIONS UPDATE: Applications live as of September 15th! Applications are due November 1st.
November 1st – ALL Vendor, Game, Performer Applications and Poster Artwork Submissions due
January 15th – Accept/Reject notices to be sent
February 15th – Vendor payments due
March 2nd – Last day to withdraw with refund. Proof of insurance due.
Tuesday before Medieval Fair – Food Vendors may set up.
Thursday before Medieval Fair – Artisan Vendors may set up.
April 3, 4 & 5, 2020 Medieval Fair! 10am - 7pm ALL three days
Monday after Medieval Fair – Mandatory hotel & sales report due.
May 4th – Commission payments due from Food & Game vendors.
(For those of you that are new or those that aren't quite sure how to convert your renaissance festival/fantasy fair look to an educational reenactment type medieval fair here is very helpful link to Rosalie Gilbert's website. Rosalie's Medieval Stallholder Help - Easy medieval clothing ideas for non-re-enactor stallholders, musicians & performers attending a medieval festival.)
Artisan, Food and Game Vendor Applications
Please review the Information, Rules and Procedures PDF carefully before submitting your application (#9 is new as of 2018 and other items have been tweaked or changed. It is in your best interest to thoroughly read and understand this document!).
There is a nonrefundable $15 Application Fee due with ALL vendor applications. Remaining fees (space, rentals, electric, advertising) will not be collected until AFTER you have been accepted. ALL artisans, not just the new ones, must submit a complete list of products or services. INCLUDE PICTURES! Our jury does not have all 200 vendors memorized by name. Only one application per booth allowed.
Applications must be submitted through the online system at mis.medievalfair.org. Past year application forms will not be accepted.
ONLINE SUBMISSIONS SYSTEM!
- Gather all your information including photo files or website links.
- Go to https://mis.medievalfair.org and Create an Account (or log in to your existing account)
- You will receive an e-mail message with a confirmation link to activate your account that must be activated before you may submit an application. (If you get an error confirming your email address such as 'bad token' PLEASE click the link to request a new confirmation token. The system will NOT allow you to fully submit your application until the email has been confirmed.)
- Create a Food Vendor, Artisan, or Game Vendor Application. **Artisans - if your "Percent of Products to be Sold" does not total 100% it will not allow you to save and continue. Do NOT input decimal points or percentage symbols in this field. If it is 80% only enter the number 80. **Even if you don't upload any photos, click SAVE on that page to move to the next page of the application. Including at least one photo is STRONGLY encouraged.
- Once completed, and reviewed the final step is to SUBMIT your application. Scroll to the bottom, check the "I certify..." box, find the bright green submit button, submit application. If you don't complete the final SUBMIT step we won't receive your application!
- After you submit you will be sent to a payment page where you may pay by credit card. If you prefer to mail a check or money order, download and print your payment form to send with your application fee.
- Liability insurance is required of ALL vendors.
- Smoking is not permitted at the park
- Artisans- we are a juried craft show. Please consider applying if your work meets the following criteria.
- Conformance to the 14th century fair theme
- Handcrafted items or art
- Artisans who demonstrate their craft at the fair
- Quality of workmanship and unique product offerings
- Adherence to costuming and booth decoration guidelines
- The following products are prohibited:
- Replica guns
- University of Oklahoma trademark items without proof of licensing agreement
- Plastic items such as commercially produced products one may find in a flea market
- A processing fee of $25 will be charged for ALL returned checks. A $50 late fee will be charged for ALL payments received after their due date.
- 1 Artisan Regular Row Space 12x12 $225
- 2 Artisan Regular Row Space 12x24 $350
- 3 Artisan Regular Row Space 12x36 $475
- Artisan Wandering Space $165
- Artisan Free Standing Space (can sell from 2 or more sides) $250 plus $0.60 per square foot (including space for your rope lines)
- Food Vendor $550 plus 20% commission
- Snack Vendor $325 plus 20% commission
- Food Wandering Vendor $250 plus 20% commission
- Game Vendor, no space fee, 20% commission
Optional fees (more details in the Info Rules Procedures document)
- Electric, Artisan, $75 (very limited availability)
- Electric, Food, 110v service $125, 220v service $150
- Tent Rentals $170 and up depending on size
- Table Rentals $15 each
- Program Advertising $100 to $700 depending on size