Vendor Deadlines & Information1.1 MB
Download the Working Map
January 17-20 Acceptance/reject notices will be sent.
February 15 ALL fees due. A $50 late fee will be charged after this date.
March 3* Last day to withdrawal with refund (less $25 fee).
March 28 Food Vendor Set-up day (Electricity not available until after 3 pm Thursday 3/30)
March 30 Set-up day
March 31, April 1 & 2 Medieval Fair, 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.
April 17 Food and game commissions due.
*If payment is not received by March 3rd (the withdrawal deadline) your space CAN be reassigned to another vendor.
Artisan, Food and Game Vendor Applications
Please review the Information, Rules and Procedures PDF carefully before submitting your application (#12 is new and other items have been tweaked or changed. It is in your best interest to thoroughly read and understand this document!).
There is a nonrefundable $15 Application Fee due with ALL applications. Remaining fees (space, rentals, electric, advertising) will not be collected until AFTER you have been accepted. ALL artisans, not just the new ones, must submit a complete list of products or services. Only one application per booth allowed.
Applications must be submitted through the new online system at mis.medievalfair.org. Past year application forms will not be accepted.
NEW! ONLINE SUBMISSIONS SYSTEM!
- Gather all your information including photo files or website links.
- Go to https://mis.medievalfair.org and Create an Account
- You will receive an e-mail message with a confirmation link to activate your account that must be activated before you may submit an application. (If you get an error confirming your email address such as 'bad token' PLEASE click the link to request a new confirmation token. The system will NOT allow you to fully submit your application until the email has been confirmed.)
- Create a Food Vendor, Artisan, or Game Vendor Application. **Artisans - if your "Percent of Products to be Sold" does not total 100% it will not allow you to save and continue. Do NOT input decimal points or percentage symbols in this field. If it is 80% only enter the number 80. **Even if you don't upload any photos, click SAVE on that page to move to the next page of the application. Including at least one photo is STRONGLY encouraged since there are new members on the vendor jury this year.
- Once completed, and reviewed the final step is to SUBMIT your application. Scroll to the bottom, check the "I certify..." box, find the bright green submit button, submit application. If you don't complete the final SUBMIT step we won't receive your application!
- After you submit you will be sent to a payment page where you may pay by credit card. If you prefer to mail a check or money order, download and print your payment form to send with your application fee.
- Liability insurance is required of ALL vendors.
- Smoking is not permitted at the park
- Artisans- we are a juried craft show. Please consider applying if your work meets the following criteria.
- Handcrafted items or art
- Quality of workmanship
- Inclusion of a European Medieval theme
- No manufactured, commercially produced, flea market or imported items unless the Jury rules them to have special relevance to the European Middle Ages.
- No plastic items, no wooden toys or toy swords that are not hand-crafted by you, no replica guns, and no University of Oklahoma trademark items (unless you can provide a copy of your licensing agreement)
- A processing fee of $25 will be charged for ALL returned checks. A $50 late fee will be charged for ALL payments received after their due date.
- Artisan Regular Row Space 12x12 $190
- Artisan Regular Row Space 12x24 $315
- Artisan Wandering Space $145
- Artisan Free Standing Space (can sell from 2 or more sides) $215 plus $0.60 per square foot (including space for your rope lines)
- Food Vendor $515 plus 20% commission
- Snack Vendor $290 plus 20% commission
- Food Wandering Vendor $215 plus 20% commission
- Game Vendor, no space fee, 20% commission
- Electric, Artisan, $50 (very limited availability)
- Electric, Food, 110v service $100, 220v service $125
- Tent Rentals $135 to $300 depending on size
- Table Rentals $10 each
- Program Advertising $100 to $700 depending on size
Here is a great resource on "being more medieval". Rosalie's Medieval Stallholder Help